Shipping Manager APPLY NOW
We are changing the world...one flannel at a time. We approach our products like we approach our team - classic redefined.
Who we are? A little non-traditional, a little on the edge, but that’s what makes us such a fun company to work for. Growing up around motorcycles, skateboards and hardcore/punk music, flannels have always been a staple in our closets. But, like everyone else, we were tired of them not fitting well and then wrinkling, shrinking and fading after the first wash. We started in 2013 and since then have seen tremendous growth. We have big plans for our ecommerce organization’s future and need an operational leader to help get us there.
We are looking for a Shipping Supervisor who can help redefine and shape the future of our operations. This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to bring their extensive experience and talent to our growing team.
Who you are? You can see the big picture but can dial it down to create flow in the warehouse. You can develop and employ best practices, as well as define and analyze metrics. You are a leader who can seamlessly collaborate with the leadership team and cross-department teams to advance the many gnarly goals of the organization. You bring a positive attitude that is both serving to our customers and the team. And you look good in a flannel.
Key Experience and Expertise:
· You lead by example with a roll-up your flannel approach
· You thrive in a fast pace, high volume environment and have been doing it for 5-10 years
· Track record (and examples) of improvements and expansion you drove
· Keen eye for problem-solving - you see the cogs in the wheel and can easily identify and execute on the solution. Resourcefulness and savviness in getting the problem solved
· Internal boot kicking self-motivation - you meet deadlines and keep calm under pressure
· You know what WMS and OMS means
Hard Core Responsibilities of the role:
· Assist in overseeing day-to-day operations e-commerce fulfillment functions including shipping, receiving, picking, packing, scanning, inventory management, order fulfillment and movement of product to meet expected guidelines for productivity and accuracy
· Have expert level knowledge of shipping platforms with integration to Shopify to effectively process orders
· Lead and grow your team to deliver unparalleled customer service while driving timelines
· Define and analyze metrics that provide the team with process insight and opportunities for growth
· Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment - duh!
The boring but important details:
Must be able to lift, push and pull boxes up to 75 pounds
Must be comfortable using material handling equipment including but not limited to a man lift/order picker, industrial rolling ladders, pallet jacks, warehouse dollies, and forklifts.
Must be available to work 6AM. to 5PM. Monday-Friday, along with additional hours as needed during peak seasons.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.2021-11-15|||Chandler, Arizona|||Operations||||||gxJ07foNysWDCMaf|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false