Marketing Specialist APPLY NOW
We are changing the world...one flannel at a time. We’re a little non-traditional, a little on the edge, but that’s what makes us such a fun company to work with. Growing up around motorcycles, skateboards, and hardcore/punk music - flannels were always a staple in our closets. But, like everyone else, we were tired of them not fitting well, wrinkling, shrinking, and fading after the first wash. We rolled out the first flannel in 2013 and haven’t looked back since! New facility in 2019, gorgeous retail space in 2020. This is seriously the coolest place to come to work every day.
We are looking for experienced Marketing Associate who loves what they do and continuing to grow creatively.
The Marketing Specialist tactically executes Dixxon social media strategy, including:
- Creates, schedules, and posts content to Dixxon social media profiles, with assistance from Social Media Manager, photographers, videographers, designers, etc.
- Executes tasks related to Social Media Editorial Calendar
- Collaborates in bi-weekly Social Media team coordination meetings in order to provide suggestions on content, including shoot locations, model selection, styling, props, etc.
- Coordinates content creation related tasks, including, scheduling models, photographers, shoot locations.
- Analyzes social media related metrics to determine trends, performance of content, and optimizes future content based on past performances
- Creation of graphics for social content in Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar design platforms
- Photography, videography, and editing experience in order to capture and create social content
- Ability to use social media scheduling/posting tools
Employee discounts on the products you love.
Access to our insanely cool gym.
Opportunities for growth in our corporate offices.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.|||Tempe, Arizona|||Marketing||||||gN1ROd0HC0mlxquO|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false