Foreman Perfect Jacket
The Foreman Perfect Jacket gives you the flexibility to move on the job or on the town, while providing the durability to handle your rugged lifestyle. Constructed with an insulated, water-repellent fabric, this classic jacket features stretch panels on the back, sides, and elbows to allow for full range of motion. Details like a dual zipper front, four exterior & two interior pockets for storage, and a mock-neck collar with a detachable hood complete the build. Trust us, this is the jacket you'll reach for each time you open your closet!
- Men's black insulated work jacket
- Back shoulder gussets for extended range of movement without bunching
- Mock-neck collar with a detachable hood
- Dual zipper front closure
- Two chest zip pockets
- Two front slash pockets with a hidden snap closure
- One interior Velcro pocket
- One interior zip pocket
- Adjustable hem cinch cord
- Water repellent construction
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- 59% cotton / 39% polyester / 2% spandex
- Sized directly off our flannels, for a slimmer fit size down
- Relaxed fit
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 3-5 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- CChaseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
- TTraceyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
A softer feel than a carhart. My fiancee is very impressed.
- TBTimothy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your body type? NormalWhat is your height? 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat jacket!
High quality that you would expect from Dixxon.
- JJeromeI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars12 months ago1 Star
- FFernandoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Keeps me warm in this cold texas weather