Foreman Perfect Jacket
The Foreman Perfect Jacket gives you the flexibility to move on the job or on the town, while providing the durability to handle your rugged lifestyle. Constructed with an insulated, water-repellent stretch fabric, this classic jacket features stretch panels on the back, sides, and elbows to allow for full range of motion. Details like a dual zipper front, four exterior and two interior pockets for storage, and a mock-neck collar with detachable hood complete the build making this the jacket you'll reach for each time you open your closet.
- Black Men's Work Jacket
- Insulated, Water Repellent Construction
- Dual Zipper Front
- Back Shoulder Gussets for Extended Range of Movement Without Bunching
- Mock-Neck Collar with Detachable Hood
- Two Chest Zip Pockets: Two Front Slash Pockets with hidden Snap Closure
- Interior Velcro & Interior Zip Pockets
- Adjustable Hem Cinch Cord
- Wash Cold, Hang to Dry or Tumble Dry on Low
- Do Not Iron
- 59% Cotton 39% Polyester 2% Spandex
- Sized Directly off our Flannels, for Layering Size Up
- Relaxed Fit with Stretch for Ease of Movement
- RERobert e.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoAmazing jacket!!!!
All around one of the best jackets I have ever worn or owned. Lots of pockets.....great for cold weather....very form fitting and the accents for the sleeves and arms are amazing and the hood is removable. Everything I could have ever wanted in a jacket. Amazing brand....great jacket!!!!
- MMattI recommend this productRated 3 stars11 months agoPros and cons
Pros: looks great, sharp jacket. Cons: Attracts, lint, dust, fuzz and if you have a dog, forget it. Definitely need a good lint roller with this jacket. Also, size up from your flannel. I'm a large flannel and I ordered a large jacket because XL was sold out. It fits me tight mostly in chest, armpit area. I can old wear a T-shirt under it. Cannot wear a flannel or a hoodie.
- JWJosh W.I recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoSo nice you should buy it twice!
Super solid jacket. I got 1 size larger than i wear in flannels and it fits perfectly over a flannel or hoodie. A few things i like about it are the the arm gussets that allow you to move your arm freely without it bunching up. The fact it has multiple pockets including 2 chest pockets and the drop tail. The drop tail makes it so the back is longer than the front so when you raise your arms up its long enough to cover your plumbers crack, but shorter in the front so you dont have to fight the jacket length to get into your front pants pockets. its perfect, in fact i got 2 so when i wear this first one out working in it i have a fresh one ready to go!
- SMStephen M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars12 months agoAwesome Jacket
This Jacket is Badass. It is definitely a quality made jacket. The quality you would expect from DIXXON. I would order a size up from your Flannel size. I wear a size Medium in a Flannel and ordered a size Large in this jacket and it fits perfect. I wear it over just a Flannel and it fits great. It leaves me enough room if you want to wear it with a hoodie and flannel comfortably. Get it you will not be disappointed.
- SSShivers S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBad ass jacket!
This is the best jacket I’ve gotten from Dixon so far! I had the first jacket they made, and they have come a long way for sure! Don’t really like how the pockets have a strap to hold them to place, this strap wore on my last jacket causing the pockets to tear, prematurely…I only wore the first jacket so many times as well!
This new jacket seems to be much better construction! The outer material is much smoother and kinder. As well the inside too. The jacket is bad ass! I would get it, and not think twice! Think they took the hidden lighter pocket tho! Sad face. Lol.