Frank Flat Bill Trucker Snapback
- Black and white "DIXXON" embroidered Frankenstein's monster patch at front
- Structured style flat bill trucker hat
- Adjustable snapback
- Six panel construction
- Mesh mid and rear panels
- Surface washable
- Front panels and visor; 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- High crown
- One size fits most
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 3-5 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- FXFred X.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoO.G. Fanken Homie is cool as Fuck
I am a 63 year old caucasian man in So. Cal. While I normally do not really identify with the low rider culture. This all black flat bill with silver/green patch is sick.
What I truly appreciate and wear with pride is that Frankenstein represents the O.G. full bandana Pendelton look popular here in the 60's and 70's. So much so that Pendelton was the term we used for all wool flannels. Like Comet for cleanser. That is a look brown dudes wore heavily from Jr. High on. But if a guy or girl got called out and did not have the Pendelton logo in the collar, they got shamed.