Saturday Night Fever Beard Oil
Business or pleasure? There's no need to decide with this luxurious, hardworking beard oil. Handmade with ingredients that promote a healthy, fuller beard and have anti-aging properties, the Saturday Night Fever was designed to soften and tame even the unruliest of facial hair. With the irresistible scent of bay, rum, lime, mahogany, amber, and vanilla enhanced with a kiss of bergamot, this decadent oil will give your furry face a new lease on life!
Product is FINAL SALE. No returns, refunds, or exchanges.
- Handcrafted beard oil made with ingredients that promote healthy, anti-aging properties
- Scent of bay, rum, lime, mahogany, amber, and vanilla with a kiss of bergamot
- All natural and responsibly sourced ingredients
- Handmade in small batches
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
1. Make sure your beard is completely washed, cleaned, and dry before you apply your beard oil. You don't want to do this to a dirty beard. Plus, water and oil do not mix.
2. Put three to five drops of beard oil in the palm of your hands. Rub your hands together, then massage it evenly into your entire beard in a downward motion.
3. After you have applied your beard oil, you will comb it in with a top-quality wide tooth comb. The reason you want to use a wide tooth comb is because it gently massages the skin on your face. By massaging the skin on your face, you stimulate the hair follicles and increase blood flow to the area which promotes hair growth.
Sweet Almond Oil, Aragon Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Virgin Hempseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Sunflower Oil, Non-GMO Vitamin E Oil, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Chamomile Extract, Calendula Extract, Rosemary Extract, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Fragrance Oil.