Strike First Coaches Jacket
For the perfect lightweight layer to rock on your next ride, look no further than the Strike First Coaches Jacket. Custom built from the ground up, this snap front jacket is reminiscent of the old school styling without the slim fit to facilitate easy layering. An adjustable drawstring waistband and elastic cuffs keep out the cold, while the water-resistant shell and lined interior help to ensure you’ll stay nice and dry.
- Men’s camo, water-resistant coaches jacket
- White, screen-printed cobra graphic on the left chest and back
- Custom liner with embossed chain-link design
- Full snap button closure
- Dual slash front hand pockets
- Interior right chest pocket
- Hidden collar-stay buttons
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable drawstring waistband
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low; do not iron
- 100% polyester
- Relaxed fit
- Sized directly off our flannels; for a slimmer fit size down
- Enlarged neck opening for layering hoodies or flannels
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 3-5 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- MmannyI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice windbreaker
I like the jacket for what its meant to do, keep you warm, dry, wind resistant, and plenty of room to layer up. My only gripe is the seams in the armpit area feel restricting to the point that it affects my range of motion to extend my arms in front of me like riding a motorcycle or to shake someone's hand.