Women's Kanapali Short Sleeve
Add some tropical vibes to an everyday essential with the Women’s Kanapali Short Sleeve. Constructed with an easy fluid fabric, this button up party shirt was designed for a comfortable and laid-back wear. Soft and lightweight with a shrink and wrinkle resistant finish, the Kanapali is a must-have for anyone looking to have a good time!
Quantity limit: 4 per customer
- Women’s navy blue short sleeve party shirt
- Blue, maroon, yellow, and white island inspired print throughout
- Full button up closure
- Left chest pocket with a maroon and white Dixxon brand tag
- Hidden collar-stay buttons
- Straight back yoke
- Shrink and wrinkle resistant finish
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Signature party blend material
- Sized directly off our flannels, for a slimmer fit size down
- Similar fit to the bamboo short sleeve, but with added stretch
- Relaxed fit
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 3-5 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- MHMon-Cheri H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your body type? CurvyWhat is your height? 5' 2"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoAloha Friday's
I got these for my job, we have Aloha Friday's and wanted to nap my game with some cool ass shirts. I love Dixxon and own more than I can count, after getting this one I get a lot of compliments and it makes managing a restaurant on Aloha Friday's look good!