Youth Pennywise Full Circle Flannel
In our second collaboration with Pennywise, the Youth Full Circle Flannel features an allover black, gray, and white plaid pattern that offers a clean and classic design, while our signature D-Tech™ blend provides the comfort of soft to the touch flannel. Constructed to be breathable for the performance your little ripper demands, yet durable for the action-packed life they live.
Quantity limit: 4 per customer
- Pennywise x Dixxon collaboration
- Kid’s black, gray, and white plaid patterned flannel shirt
- Full button up closure
- Button sleeve cuffs
- Dual button down chest pockets
- Black and gray Pennywise brand tag on the left chest pocket
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low; do not iron
- Signature D-Tech™ polyester blend
- True to size
- Relaxed fit
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 3-5 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- LTLuther T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGran loves it
- MSMatthew S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoDaughters First Flannel!!
My daughter has been admiring my Midwest Trophy collection of Dixxon flannels so I let her pick her own out - she fuckin loved it man! She put her little sticker on her mini-fridge and rocks this flannel all the time. We also have matching Grey Daze flannels too. It’s the little thing that you can relate with your children with that mean the most in the long run. I’m glad her and I can agree on great clothing. Y’all are the best and I’ve always appreciated your company and the great people who clearly work there. Thank you - sometimes these flannels mean more than the clothing, but the threads or hearts that are stitched together in the process. DAAWWWWWWWW HOW SWEET!!