Fulfillment Associate - Chandler, AZ APPLY NOW
We are changing the world...one flannel at a time. We’re a little non-traditional, a little on the edge, but that’s what makes us such a fun company to work for. Growing up around motorcycles, skateboards and hardcore/punk music - flannels were always a staple in our closets. But, like everyone else, we were tired of them not fitting well and then wrinkling, shrinking, and fading after the first wash. We rolled out the first flannel in 2013 and haven’t looked back since! New facility in 2019, gorgeous retail space in 2020, expanded fulfillment center in Chandler in 2021!
We are looking for experienced team members for our fulfillment center who enjoy a fun, fast-paced, physical position and having a great day, every day!
- Pick and pack orders accurately and efficiently.
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
- Loading and unloading containers of products.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory
- Marking and labeling stock.
- Storing inventory in a logical and accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping product on pallets.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in various warehouse temperatures.
- Ability to maintain a high level of physicality and able to stand for prolonged periods.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills are essential, as working as a team is vital to maintaining and organized warehouse
- Ability to problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance
- Customer service mentality is beneficial to ensure a positive customer experience by shipping items to a high standard
§ Medical, dental, vision and life insurance with a robust company contribution
§ 401K with company contribution
§ Product discounts
§ We photograph a lot of our employees in Dixxon gear, so you could be Instagram popular!
Must be able to stand for extended periods time, including the entire work-shift
Must be available to work 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday-Friday, some overtime along with additional hours as needed during peak seasons. The occasional weekend might be needed from time to time.
Must be able to lift, push and pull boxes up to 50 pounds
Willing to be trained on safe use of cherry picker/order picker, pallet jacks, forklifts, etc.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.|||Chandler, Arizona|||Operations||||||bLSB5B21HGxT8wEU|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false