Redcat "La Guera" SixtyFour RC Car - 1:10 1964 Chevrolet Impala Hopping Lowrider
Expertly designed and engineered, the Dixxon / Redcat SixtyFour hopping lowrider captures the Chevrolet Impala SS in a classic highly-detailed, fully-functioning scale R/C Car. Custom built from the ground up, this first ever Redcat convertible was modeled directly after Dixxon's own 1964 "La Guera" with the lowrider, auto enthusiast and R/C scaler communities in mind.
Every detail of the "La Guera" was painstakingly and passionately created with scale accuracy and detail. The Impala SS interior and exterior badging adorn the beautiful 1964 Impala SS body and interior. Twenty-three individual gold plated molded plastic parts are used to create the body’s gold accessories. Optional LED lights are available for nighttime cruising. And a clear windshield features high quality gold foil trim to complete the ultra-realistic appearance. The attention to detail continues below the body, with the chassis frame, faux transmission, and functional solid rear axle with removable differential cover.
The "La Guera" is designed for slow cruising and performing tricks that you can only do with special hydraulically actuated suspensions. Using specialty servos and precision weight bias, it replicates the driving style and overall look of a full sized lowrider / hopper.
Redcat offers an industry leading One (1) Year Limited Warranty and will manage all technical support issues / questions and warranty related requests. Visit Redcat Racing's Warranty Information Page.
- Officially licensed and highly detailed 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS body
- Gold plated molded plastic parts
- Authentic Whitewall tires with scale 14 inch gold spoked wheels
- Detailed chrome injection molded trim
- Dixxon decal sheet for customization
- LED light kit ready; visit Redcat Racing to purchase kit
- Battery and charger included
- Patented vehicle hopping system - U.S. Patent No. 11,083,973
- Real-time adjustable ride height
- Ultra-fast custom made REEFS RC Hopping Servo
- Two 25KG rear axle height adjustment servos
- 6-Channel LR6X Radio control with lowrider style switches
- Individual switches for each of the height adjustment servos
- Momentary switches for raising either the front or rear to max ride height / hopping
- Momentary buttons for lowering either the front or rear to minimum ride height
- Redcat SixtyFour - Radio Firmware Update Instructions
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 1-2 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- MGMichael G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoAwesome lowrider.
My son and I have played with this for hours trying to see who can hop it the best. By far way more fun then we expected. This is great quality just like you expect from dixxon. Thank you for putting out this real cool low rider.