Blackline FR Flannel
Offering the wearer a degree of protection that the standard workwear does not provide, the Blackline FR Flannel was designed with the toughest jobs in mind. Specially treated for flame resistant properties, the Blackline is built to meet the performance requirements of NFPA® 2112*. Finished with extended sleeve plackets and extra body length for ease of tucking in, this flannel is perfect for providing you extra safety and comfort in the most rugged of working conditions.
* NFPA 2112 conformity reduces the severity of burn injuries resulting from short-duration thermal exposures or accidental exposure to flash fires. This does not mean the flannel can’t be damaged by fire/thermal exposure, but will offer you extra protection you would not otherwise have.
- Men’s black, white, and gray plaid patterned flame resistant flannel shirt
- CAT 2
- Designed to meet or exceed the FR performance standard of NFPA® 2112
- Arc Rating (ATPV) 11 cal/cm2
- Button up front & button sleeve cuffs; flame resistant melamine buttons
- Dual chest pockets with button closure
- Dixxon brand tag on the left chest pocket with an NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label on the left side
- Extended sleeve plackets and extra length for ease of tucking in
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry to minimize shrinking
- Do not iron
- 100% 8.25-oz cotton
- Center box pleat for better range of motion and extra comfort in the chest, back, and shoulders without affecting the size or fit
- Hanging loop just above the neck label for easy hanging on most racks and hooks
- Mitered edge on the chest pockets and cuff ends for a tailored and designer finish
- Hidden collar-stay, flame resistant melamine buttons to keep the collar held in place
- Slightly larger than our standard flannels; will shrink down to size
- Relaxed fit; refer to size chart
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 3-5 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- TFTodd F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your body type? NormalWhat is your height? 6' 0"Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoTraveling gear
Perfect shirt for traveling in unpredictable weather . The jacket is just as good. Warm when needed and not too warm when open.
- JLJustin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your body type? CurvyWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 3 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat quality
Great quality and great fit but should be called purple line due to it being purple in the light.
- ACArmando C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your body type? AthleticWhat is your height? 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFr work shirt
Top quality FR work shirt. I'd definitely will order more shirts! Then they went above and beyond when they sent me the wrong shirt! Best customer service ever! You can't go wrong with these shirts. Snap buttons would greatly improve its appeal to welders tho
- SSSTEVE S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your body type? CurvyWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoDixxon Shirt
Excellent heavy duty shirt. Not really like a flannel but a super tough fabric. I wear this for cutting brush or building barb wire fence. If not working, this is my favorite shirt to wear on cool nights while riding my Harley! The fit for me is one size smaller than normal. I usually wear XL and I order these 2XL.
- CRcarrie r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your body type? NormalWhat is your height? 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfect fit
Great quality and I love the fit on