Youth State Forty Eight Flannel
Celebrating another Arizona company, the Youth State Forty Eight Flannel features an allover brown, orange, red, and blue plaid pattern that offers an eye-catching design, while our signature D-Tech™ blend provides the comfort of soft to the touch flannel. Constructed to be breathable for the performance your little ripper demands, yet durable for the action-packed life they live.
Quantity limit: 4 per customer
- State Forty Eight x Dixxon collaboration
- Kid’s brown, orange, red, and blue plaid patterned flannel shirt
- Full snap button closure
- Button sleeve cuffs
- Dual button down chest pockets
- Blue and white State Forty Eight brand tag on the left chest pocket
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low; do not iron
- Signature D-Tech™ polyester blend
- True to size
- Relaxed fit
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 3-5 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- RRRafael R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAWESOME WORTHEVRY DOLLAR
SO HERE IS THE DEAL YHESE FLANNELS ARE WORTH EVERY DOLLAR. THE QUALITY; WATCH OUT PENDELTON THERE IS A NEW BOSS IN TOWN. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A QUALITY FLANNEL LIKE PENDALTON BUT CANT AFFORD PENDLETON PRICE THEN LOOK NO FUTHER DIXXON IS THE BIZZNESS. I HAVENT BEEN PAID OR GIVEN ANYTHING FOR MY REVIEW THIS IS THE STRIGHT UP TRUTH FROM THE HEART….THE ONLY THING I WOULD LOVE THEM TO DO IS THE BUTTONS THAT ARE ON MY 48 STATE FLANNEL BE PUT ON THE REST OF THEM OR GIVE US THAT OPTIONS I BOUGHT MY FAMILY OF 5 THIS FLANNEL AND TOOK PICTURE LOVIN. THEM. IVE BOUGHT MY SECOND FLANNEL LOOKING FOR MY THIRD ONE TO BUY
- CCandiceI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Kiddo likes it