Hawthorne Bamboo Short Sleeve
Going back to our roots in California, the Hawthorne Bamboo Short Sleeve is a must-have for any well-curated closet. Constructed with an easy fluid fabric, this durable snap button was designed for a comfortable and breathable wear. Featuring an allover black and white plaid pattern with a high-end finish and generous length for a perfect lay, the Hawthorne is set to become a versatile staple that stands out in any wardrobe.
Quantity limit: 4 per customer
- Men’s black and white plaid patterned short sleeve bamboo shirt
- Full snap button closure
- Dual snap button flap chest pockets with utility slot for pens, sunglasses, etc.
- Dixxon brand tag on the left chest pocket
- Hidden collar-stay buttons
- Rounded bottom hem
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low
- Do not iron, shake wrinkles out or steam
- Dixxon’s signature bamboo blend
- Relaxed fit
- Generous length
- Sized directly off our flannels, which run big; for a slimmer fit size down
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 3-5 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- KDKip D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your body type? NormalWhat is your height? 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoSo nice
Love how lightweight yet sturdy this shirt is. That great Dixxon fit and finish.
- KBKURT B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your body type? AthleticWhat is your height? 6' 1"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoIt's a keeper
I took a chance and ordered down a size (M) from my flannel size (L). I am 6'1" and have recently lost weight to a slender 180lbs. I have broad shoulders, but the medium still works for me. My shoulders go past the shoulder seam. However, I prefer the better fit through the mid-section. I wish there was a smaller option for the sleeves, since my python arms don't fill them out. The snaps are good quality and I am fan of them.
- ALAdam L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your body type? NormalWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAwesome shirt.
Comfortable, looks sharp. I highly recommend this shirt.
- JAJames A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your body type? NormalWhat is your height? 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat shirt
Love the shirt.
- BGBill G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 3XWhat is your body type? RoundWhat is your height? 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoComfortable fit and cool fabric for the summer weather.
I’m giving this 5 stars because it’s really well made and a quality product. It’s comfortable and the fit is great. But I wear Dickie’s work shirts daily and the fabric of this shirt just feels weird to me, almost silky. I’m hoping I get used to wearing it because I really like the look.