Hybrid Shorts - Light Gray
Made for the land, yet ready to battle the sea, these short-to-boardshort crossovers are the perfect combination of form and function. Constructed with a lightweight, breathable fabric, these hybrids were designed with added belt loops making them perfect for dressing up or down. Two front hand pockets and two rear pockets create ample storage space for all your daily essentials, while the zip fly and metal button closure ensure they'll stay on with even the craziest of waves. Complete with a moisture wicking, quick dry material, you're certain to have a dry ride home every time.
- Men's light gray hybrid shorts
- Zip fly front with a metal button closure
- Two front slash hand pockets
- Two back welt pockets with Dixxon brand tag above the right pocket
- Longer tunnel belt loops
- Moisture wicking, quick dry fabric
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- 92% polyester / 8% spandex
- True to size
- 10” inseam
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 3-5 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- DBDavid B.I recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 5XWhat is your body type? RoundWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSuper thin
So I was a dumb ass and ordered these when I wanted the chino ones, but these are awesome too, I’m a bigger guy and these are super thin and light, i was worried that I would rip them when I bent over but there strong and feel great, you will have to size up one size to fit probably if you like a lose fit
- DTduane t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your body type? NormalWhat is your height? 5' 6"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoShorts
A little long required hemming.
- JJJennifer J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your body type? CurvyWhat is your height? 5' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove these shorts!
By far my favorite pair of shorts! Fit good and overall comfortable!