Pilot FR Flannel
Offering the wearer a degree of protection that the standard workwear does not provide, the Pilot FR Flannel was designed with the toughest jobs in mind. Specially treated for flame resistant properties, the Pilot is built to meet the performance requirements of NFPA® 2112*. Finished with extended sleeve plackets and extra body length for ease of tucking in, this flannel is perfect for providing you extra safety and comfort in the most rugged of working conditions.
* NFPA 2112 conformity reduces the severity of burn injuries resulting from short-duration thermal exposures or accidental exposure to flash fires. This does not mean the flannel can’t be damaged by fire/thermal exposure, but will offer you extra protection you would not otherwise have.
- Men’s black, white, and blue plaid patterned flame resistant flannel shirt
- CAT 2
- Designed to meet or exceed the FR performance standard of NFPA® 2112
- Arc Rating (ATPV) 11 cal/cm2
- Button up front & button sleeve cuffs; flame resistant melamine buttons
- Dual chest pockets with button closure
- Dixxon brand tag on the left chest pocket with an NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label on the left side
- Extended sleeve plackets and extra length for ease of tucking in
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry to minimize shrinking
- Do not iron
- 100% 8.25-oz cotton
- Center box pleat for better range of motion and extra comfort in the chest, back, and shoulders without affecting the size or fit
- Hanging loop just above the neck label for easy hanging on most racks and hooks
- Mitered edge on the chest pockets and cuff ends for a tailored and designer finish
- Hidden collar-stay, flame resistant melamine buttons to keep the collar held in place
- Slightly larger than our standard flannels; will shrink down to size
- Relaxed fit; refer to size chart
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 3-5 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- BNBertha N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your body type? CurvyWhat is your height? 5' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoNew Flannel Who Dis?
I tried the women’s 2xl, a little snug in the under arms and around the stomach area. I ordered a men’s xl, perfect around the stomach long on the arms. I’m shaped like a tree though haha. I love your flannels, best product out there. A+++++++
- RKRichard K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 4XWhat is your body type? CurvyWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoFit excellent
I love it. Fits great and material is top of the line
- SSSTEVE S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your body type? CurvyWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoDixxon Flannel
Excellent heavy duty shirt. Not really like a flannel but a super tough fabric. I wear this for cutting brush or building barb wire fence. If not working, this is my favorite shirt to wear on cool nights while riding my Harley! The fit for me is one size smaller than normal. I usually wear XL and I order these 2XL.
- RPRob P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your body type? BuiltWhat is your height? 5' 6"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove the quality
Awesome quality, I'm not average build of a guy sleeves a lil long for me but not bad didn't expect it to be tailored will be ordering more in near future, the roundness barrel size is great I usually need 2x so a flannel is not tight when bringing my arms together, but then it's fits to loose love the dixxon xl....
- CPChris P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your body type? AthleticWhat is your height? 6' 2"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFR’s…….🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥⚡️⚡️⚡️
LOVE MY DIXXON flannels s o imagine how ecstatic I was to find out they HAD FR….!!!