Rise Coaches Jacket
For the perfect lightweight layer to rock on your next ride, look no further than the Rise Coaches Jacket. Custom built from the ground up, this snap front jacket is reminiscent of the old school styling without the slim fit to facilitate easy layering. An adjustable drawstring waistband and elastic cuffs keep out the cold, while the water-resistant shell and lined interior help to ensure you’ll stay nice and dry.
- Men’s gray, water-resistant coaches jacket
- White "WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE" first holding a wrench graphic screen-printed on the left chest and back
- Custom liner with embossed chain-link design
- Full snap button closure
- Dual slash front hand pockets
- Interior right chest pocket
- Hidden collar-stay buttons
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable drawstring waistband
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low; do not iron
- 100% polyester
- Relaxed fit
- Sized directly off our flannels; for a slimmer fit size down
- Enlarged neck opening for layering hoodies or flannels
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 3-5 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- DADavid A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 2X TallWhat is your body type? NormalWhat is your height? 6' 6"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoA+
Love when riding its great
- JMJohn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 2XWhat is your body type? RoundWhat is your height? 5' 6"Rated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoCoaches Jacket
I thinks it’s badass, but the sleeves around my uppers are a little tight. Over a great light weight jacket can’t wait to wear on my next motorcycle ride