Workhorse 2.0 Jacket
Looking for a jacket that works as hard as you do? Look no further than the Dixxon Workhorse 2.0 Jacket. This ruggedly durable and comfortable jacket is made from a heavy duty canvas material and features classic styling with new and improved sleeve length. Front slash pockets, a zip pocket on the chest, and dual inside breast pockets provide enough storage space for maximum utility, while the dual zipper front allows for easy length adjustments.
- Men's black, heavy duty canvas work jacket
- Custom liner with a white Finney logo pattern stitched throughout
- Dual front slash hand pockets
- Interior breast pockets on the left and right
- Exterior left chest zip pocket with Dixxon brand tag
- Hidden collar-stay buttons to keep the collar held in place
- Dual zip front closure
- Ribbed sleeve cuffs for comfort
- Hidden stash pocket behind neck label
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low; do not iron
- 100% cotton
- For a relaxed fit size up
- Improved sleeve length
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 1-2 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- OHOswaldo H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 2XWhat is your body type? RoundWhat is your height? 5' 10"Rated 5 stars2 months agoHD Work jacket!!
HD material feels strong and rugged
- RERob E.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoForget Carhartt or Dickies
Man....awesome work jacket....everyday wear feels great...not to much padding or to heavy and the price is fair and lots of pockets!!....over all superb work jacket....once again you guys nailed it!!!!
- MBMike B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat Jacket
Awesome quality just Like everything else I buy from Dixxon. I’m 6’ tall and 220lbs I wear a large in the flannel so I ordered a large jacket. It fits me great if I’m not layering shirts underneath.
- BBlazeI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSuper Nice Jacket-Nicer than Carhartt
I have the S&S Cycle version of this jacket and I love it! Very durable material and a very warm liner. Nicer and less expensive than the Carhartt jackets I own. I am 6’1” and weigh 185 lbs and I agree if you want to layer go a size up.
- DDanI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 year agoJacket???
It has its ups and downs like the look and outside material seems strong. But when I think of jacket I think of something you can wear in the winter. There is nothing but the outside and a liner no insulation. This was my 1st jacket from here so not sure if that’s how they all are. I wear a LT in the flannels but everyone says get one size bigger so I went XLT length is perfect for the body but I didn’t need to go up in size could have easily gone with same LT. overall seems like it will be good for fall and spring or in heated shop just not really for winter around here