Hotshot FR Flannel
Offering the wearer a degree of protection that the standard workwear does not provide, the Hotshot FR Flannel was designed with the toughest jobs in mind. Specially treated for flame resistant properties, the Hotshot is built to meet the performance requirements of NFPA® 2112*. Finished with extended sleeve plackets and extra body length for ease of tucking in, this flannel is perfect for providing you extra safety and comfort in the most rugged of working conditions.
* NFPA 2112 conformity reduces the severity of burn injuries resulting from short-duration thermal exposures or accidental exposure to flash fires. This does not mean the flannel can’t be damaged by fire/thermal exposure, but will offer you extra protection you would not otherwise have.
- Men’s gray, black, red, and white plaid patterned flame resistant flannel shirt
- CAT 2
- Designed to meet or exceed the FR performance standard of NFPA® 2112
- Arc Rating (ATPV) 11 cal/cm2
- Button up front & button sleeve cuffs; flame resistant melamine buttons
- Dual chest pockets with button closure
- Dixxon brand tag on the left chest pocket with an NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label on the left side
- Extended sleeve plackets and extra length for ease of tucking in
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry to minimize shrinking
- Do not iron
- 100% 8.25-oz cotton
- Center box pleat for better range of motion and extra comfort in the chest, back, and shoulders without affecting the size or fit
- Hanging loop just above the neck label for easy hanging on most racks and hooks
- Mitered edge on the chest pockets and cuff ends for a tailored and designer finish
- Hidden collar-stay, flame resistant melamine buttons to keep the collar held in place
- Slightly larger than our standard flannels; will shrink down to size
- Relaxed fit; refer to size chart
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 3-5 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- DLDan L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your body type? NormalWhat is your height? 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSurvived a swan dive into empty canal
More durable than regular flannels by far, took a swan dive into empty concrete canal at ct2023 and not a scratch on it. Little dirty which brushed right off, Hurt my pride but flannel came out like a champ.
- TMTodd M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 2X TallWhat is your body type? CurvyWhat is your height? 6' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCompliments!!!
Wore it to the fights first time. I had multiple people tap me and say "nice dixxon" while we were sitting in our seats.
My girl started to get a little jealous. 🤣 Great fit for the big guys out there. Thank you, I'll keep ordering
- LCLaurnece C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your body type? BuiltWhat is your height? 6' 0"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoI fight in flannels
Very nice flannel fucking love it keep ‘em coming or else 😂
- KRKENNETH R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your body type? AthleticWhat is your height? 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoFavorite so far
Made well Tough material Fits perfect My favorite shirt so far
- DCDaniel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? L TallWhat is your body type? AthleticWhat is your height? 6' 2"Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat FR shirt
I do a lot of continuous welding and I love these shirts. The ones that my company provide suck, Dixxon flannels have the correct length in the sleeves which is crucial to keep that skin from being fried.