WorkForce Long Sleeve Work Shirt - Brown & Black
Equipped with form and function for ultimate performance, the WorkForce Long Sleeve Work Shirt was made for those who put in a hard day's work with their hands. Treated with a wrinkle and stain resistant finish, this lightweight button up has the durability to withstand the rigors of your workday and offers the attention to detail you've come to know from Dixxon. Featuring a straight back yoke for ease of movement and a clean design with minimal branding so you can add your logo, our signature WorkForce line will have you on the job looking presentable and professional.
Looking to buy in bulk for your business? Email us at email@example.com.
- Men's brown long sleeve work shirt with black stripes
- Full button up closure
- Straight back yoke for ease of movement
- Dual button down flap chest pockets
- Dixxon brand tag on the left chest pocket
- Pen or mini screwdriver pocket cut on the right chest pocket
- Working class logo at the bottom hem
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Sized directly off our flannels, which run big; refer to size chart
- Will shrink to be more form fitting
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 3-5 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- SSShane S.I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoSize up
I got this in a Large since that is what I get in the flannels. I love the shirt but wish I would have gotten and XL. It has shrunk to where it fits a bit tight. I will get another Work Wear shirt but will definitely get an XL next time.
- JjesseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agothe best ever!
the work wear shirts are so sick! i have been searching for work shirts such as these for years! perfect fit, attention to quality craftsmanship, and all the little details are dialed! these shirts look super sharp while being tough as nails! well done!