WorkForce Short Sleeve Work Shirt - Black
Equipped with form and function for ultimate performance, the WorkForce Short Sleeve Work Shirt was made for those who put in a hard day's work with their hands. Treated with a wrinkle and stain resistant finish, this lightweight button up has the durability to withstand the rigors of your workday and offers the attention to detail you've come to know from Dixxon. Featuring a straight back yoke for ease of movement and a clean design with minimal branding so you can add your logo, our signature WorkForce line will have you on the job looking presentable and professional.
Looking to buy in bulk for your business? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Men's black short sleeve work shirt
- Full button up closure
- Straight back yoke for ease of movement
- Dual button down flap chest pockets
- Dixxon brand tag on the left chest pocket
- Pen or mini screwdriver pocket cut on the right chest pocket
- Working class logo at the bottom hem
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Sized directly off our flannels, which run big; refer to size chart
- Will shrink to be more form fitting
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped only on business days: Monday - Friday, excluding US holidays.We aim to ship all orders within 1-2 business days.
- Free USA Shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
- International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Check out our Shipping Information for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
- Exclusions: Hats, gaiters, underwear, swimwear without hygienic liners, and all items marked FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
- SWSam W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 2XWhat is your body type? NormalWhat is your height? 5' 10"Rated 5 stars2 months agoLove my Dixxon shirts
I love it. I love all my Dixxon shirts. If I made a lot of money I would buy all of them. They are my favorite shirts to wear.
- TTedshredI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoOnce you go Dixxon, you’ll never go back!!
Let’s just start this out by saying that I’m HELLA OCD when it comes to my clothing, ESPECIALLY WITH COLLARS, I’ve finally found a brand who is obviously OCD too when designing/making their clothing. I got a couple of these shortsleeved work button-ups for work 5 months ago. They have been upgraded to everyday/going out slot in my closet. The complements and looks I’ve gotten while wearing Dixxon clothing is insane, I now carry a stick to keep women back. The size in flannels for me is large, but these as well as the bamboo shirts I get a medium. I’ll never buy another brand of button-up/flannel shirt, ever.
PS- the boxer briefs are dope too. They feel like you have soft hands gently holding caressing your meat in place all day long.
- CChrisI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 years agoFitment is small
I bought an XL because I wear an XL flannel with extra room. The flannels are very comfortable. The description states these fit similar to flannels but they do not. When buttoned they are much tighter. Maybe a slim fit? Somewhat disappointed.
- JJamesI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat shirt
Super stoked on this shirt. Been buying another brands work shirts for years. Always thought they were half decent but always started breaking down after washing. This shirt has been amazing. Way better quality. Edges don’t curl up and maintains its crispness. Also stoked with the pricing. Better quality shit for the same price.