WorkForce Short Sleeve Work Shirt - Charcoal & Navy
Equipped with form and function for ultimate performance, the WorkForce Short Sleeve Work Shirt was made for those who put in a hard day's work with their hands. Treated with a wrinkle and stain resistant finish, this lightweight button up has the durability to withstand the rigors of your workday and offers the attention to detail you've come to know from Dixxon. Featuring a straight back yoke for ease of movement and a clean design with minimal branding so you can add your logo, our signature WorkForce line will have you on the job looking presentable and professional.
Looking to buy in bulk for your business? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Men's charcoal short sleeve work shirt with navy stripes
- Full button up closure
- Straight back yoke for ease of movement
- Dual button down flap chest pockets
- Dixxon brand tag on the left chest pocket
- Pen or mini screwdriver pocket cut on the right chest pocket
- Working class logo at the bottom hem
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Sized directly off our flannels, which run big; refer to size chart
- Will shrink to be more form fitting
- JDJames D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 4XWhat is your body type? RoundWhat is your height? 5' 9"Rated 5 stars16 hours agoAwesome
- ZZeusI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoAll around quality…
This is by far,THE BEST SHIRT i have EVER purchased. The material feels great, its breathable, cleans easy and most looks great. Very clean and professional look. The fit of these shirts are true to size and i am amazed that my size was available and well priced. I am 5’11” and pushing 350, the 4x was a good fit. Still have room to move my arms without it restricting or being to lose. The length was spot on, being a larger man i have to worry about constantly pulling my shirt down over my belly, not a problem with the workforce shirt. The sleeves do not “choke” your arms at the end of the sleeve which is another issue i run into being larger. The colorway is subtle and simple yet appealing. I received countless complements. All around this is where its at. Absolutely BIG MAN approved. Looking forward to new colors for this workforce or maybe a restock, need more for sure. If you decide to wear these to work or just to go out and about you cant go wrong. So dont wait,if your second guessing i feel you,but dont miss out, these are worth it.
- JAJake A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoPerfect fit
Love the color combo on this one